02 Jun 2021
Lemon Advisors UK helps Bobble AI build partnership in Indonesia
Wednesday 2 Jun 2021
Indosat Ooredoo Partners with Bobble AI Brings Unique Android Keyboard Solutions for Indonesians
- Indosat Ooredoo continues to launch innovative new digital offerings to support customer’s online lifestyles
- Indosat Ooredoo subscribers can now enjoy a unique local language and dialect typing capability, including localized content experience on their smartphones
- Digital Service Providers (e-commerce, OTTs, OTAs, Fintech, etc.), Advertisers, and Brands can now leverage the powerful Bobble AI platform to increase their reach and depth of engagement
Jakarta, June 2, 2021 - Indosat Ooredoo, which has been recently named the sixth-fastest growing telecoms brand globally with 60 million subscribers and known for its aggressive video grade 4G network expansion for the best consumer experience, announced a long-term strategic partnership with Bobble AI, an Artificial Intelligence (AI)-powered conversation media platform that offers highly engaging smartphone keyboard solutions to over 50 million users globally.
The partnership reinforces Indosat Ooredoo’s commitment to ensure its subscribers have the best possible mobile experience. Bobble AI Keyboard, one of its kind local language & dialect keyboards, is now integrated inside the myIM3 Android app, the self-care app of Indosat Ooredoo. Indosat Ooredoo subscribers can now make their conversations much more expressive, personalized, and smarter with the use of fantastic Bobble features inside the myIM3 Android app, such as:
- BigMojis™: a 360-degree experience to sender & receiver with interactive sounds & animations.
- AI-powered emoji row: Recommends your emojis in real-time based on context & input text in 100+ languages.
- Localized Themes (static and live): Curated themes for the Indonesian market.
- Stickers & GIFs, Augmented Reality powered YouMoji, PopText, Jokes, Quotes, are in regional context & languages.
- Localized typing and content experience in 60+ local languages, including Bahasa Indonesia, Javanese, Sundanese, Madurese, Minangkabau, Banjar, Balinese, Buginese, and 130+ major international languages.
Commenting on the partnership, Ritesh Kumar Singh, Chief Commercial Officer, Indosat Ooredoo, said, “Despite the challenges brought by the COVID-19 pandemic, Indosat Ooredoo continues to launch innovative new digital offerings to support customer’s online lifestyles. We always felt a need gap, where we could enable the digital service providers through a highly engaging interface. Keyboard being the most used feature in the smartphone precisely fits into this model. With this kind of unique collaboration with Bobble AI, we envision tremendous growth opportunity not only in terms of revenue, but especially in customer engagement and loyalty.”
Commenting on the latest announcement, Ankit Prasad, Founder and CEO, Bobble AI, said, “The partnership with Indosat Ooredoo is in line with Bobble AI’s larger vision to explore synergies with global Telcos and smartphone manufacturers across geographies. Global trends such as fast-paced technological adoption, rapid internet proliferation, coupled with smartphone penetration demand businesses to create a deeper connection with their end consumers and essentially make their services easily accessible, literally on fingertips!”